Request a service or browse available documentation in product support
We proudly offer:
If your heating or cooling unit is not operating as it should, contact us for professional, experienced and reliable service.
As a major distributor of spare parts, our own technicians carry major parts with them to your job meaning less chance of a return call and more chance of fixing your problem first time.
If we do need to re-book your call to fit parts we do not charge you a second call out fee.
- Experienced Service
- Weekend Service available
- Technicians stocked with spare parts
- One call out fee for the entire job
To ensure continuing high performance and to minimize the possibility of premature equipment failure, periodic maintenance must be performed on your equipment. A general service should be carried out once per year to maintain your system.
You should Inspect Return Air Filters. Replace throwaway type filters when they become clogged with dust and lint or clean cleanable type filters regularly.
We take care of all preventative maintenance for you including:
- Inspecting all flue product passages
- Inspecting combustion and ventilation air passages
- Checking airflow at outlets
- Cleaning burners and injectors
- Cleaning Fan and Motor
- Checking gas pressure
- Checking complete operation of unit
- Ensuring that the system is operating to peak performance
For an evaporative cooler general service we cover:
- Cleaning out water tank thoroughly and check tank for leaks
- Checking operation of motor
- Cleaning the filter pads
- Checking filter pad material for holes or deterioration. The pads will deteriorate over time and lose their water absorption ability.
- Provide on-site assistance regarding operation
- Checking general operation of unit:
- Checking float sensor
- Checking solenoid is operating correctly
- Checking pump and visually check for even water distribution to the pads.
- Checking electrical connections
A refrigerated / AO cooler general service will include:
- Inspect and clean indoor (evaporator) coil, collection tray and condensate drain.
- Inspect the heater’s fan motor and wheel for cleanliness and alignment
- Inspect and clean outdoor (condenser) coil.
- Inspect outdoor fans and motors. Ensure motor and fan operate correctly
- Inspect the unit for vibration and excessive noise. Correct where necessary.
- Check refrigerant charge and top-up refrigerant gas if necessary
- Check electrical connections.
Click here to request a service by one of our experienced technicians
For spare parts, click here to see our product information page.